Thursday, February 22, 2007

What an awesome day!

  • After not seeing him last weekend, I get to see K tomorrow!!!

  • I got a laptop today at work. Now, I'll be able to work from home easier.

  • I met the company president today. He approached me to talk to me and meet me. One of my coworkers who's been here longer and offices near him (and who I was talking to when the president approached me) said she'd never talked to him that long before or really seen him talk to an employee that long. I must've made a good impression!

  • We had a big meeting today that was really cool. Afterward, we got pizza and cake!

  • I am totally loving my job and especially my boss.

  • It's Thursday.

  • I was pretty busy all day today, so the day went by quickly, and I felt productive.

  • It was so gorgeous outside today! It's starting to feel like spring. I actually wasn't really ready for winter to be over. Not that I want the cold to stick around, but I'm not sick of it. I went to Target after work, though, and seeing all the springy-colored stuff and feeling the warm weather made me so excited it's close!

  • I got some cute new springy kitchen towels and potholders at Target for $2.50 each!

  • My laptop is officially paid off.

  • I got my awesome new "The best girls are from the South" shirt in the mail today!

  • Tomorrow is Friday!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

You got your shirt!!!

I looked for a California one - but they didn't have one... boo.

a tall sassy gal said...

I want that shirt!!!

And those colors do look great!