Friday, February 16, 2007

Someone had to tell her the truth

I was looking today at urbanoutfitters.com, and I happened to see a really cute shirt that said "The best girls are from Nawlins." I'm not from New Orleans, so I couldn't get the shirt. But surely they had similar shirts for other areas.

Sure enough, I found a cute shirt that said "The best girls are from the South." Perfect! (But you already knew I feel that way, right?)

I called one of the Urban Outfitters stores in Dallas to find out if they had the shirt in stock so I wouldn't have to order it online. "No," the girl on the phone told me, "but we have the ones that say 'The best girls are from Texas.'"

"No!" I told her, disgusted. "I don't believe that. Thanks!"

2 comments:

a tall sassy gal said...

Makes me want to gag ...let me know if you find the shirt so I can go find one too!

L said...

Cute :)