Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My camera needs a vacation now

Aloha! K and I got back from our trip to Hawaii this morning. Man, do I have some posts to write! I managed to take over 1,000 pictures over the course of our days in paradise. I've got some editing and paring down to do. Whew!

On our trip, we managed to:
  • Hike up a really, really tall mountain
  • Hike across a volcano crater
  • See the glow from lava
  • Visit a black sand and a green sand beach
  • Find ME in a pair of earrings
  • Eat a bunch of pineapple (although I can never get enough of that)
  • Have a blast on a sunset mai tai cruise
  • Spot a celebrity
  • Visit the summit of the tallest peak on the Big Island, which was over 14,000 ft. above sea level
  • Gain a few pounds, despite the crazy hikes we went on
I've got pictures of just about everything we saw and did on the trip (including some of the stuff that gave us the added weight). Hopefully in the next couple days, I can narrow down some of my favorites to share them here.

In the meantime, after spending late yesterday morning (Hawaii time) to this morning (Eastern time) in airports and on planes (3 flights with barely a layover between), I think sleep sounds good.

2 comments:

L said...

I can't wait to hear more!

Mrs. Architect said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!! AND SEE PICS!!!!