Tuesday, March 02, 2010

What an awesome day!

  • I got a card for free panties and $10 off a bra at Victoria's Secret.
  • I decided to go ahead and buy a new bra because I have three of my favorite kind, and they're almost all I ever wear. The more I have, the more I cycle through, and the longer they last. When I got to the register, the print I had chosen was on sale for $25 because it was evidently a Valentine's print. That means I got a $42 bra and an $8.50 pair of panties for $25.
  • There's a cute pair of purple faux croc peep-toe pumps I had been eyeing at Nine West. I couldn't justify buying them. I saw them at T.J. Maxx a few weeks ago, but I still told myself I didn't need them. They were less than $30, and I haven't quit thinking about them. When I went by T.J. Maxx today just for giggles, they didn't have my size (8.5). They did have a pair in size 7.5. I tried them on, and since they're peep toes, they actually fit! They're mine now!
  • I'd been wanting to find a cute, small serving tray for things like chicken parmesan. I found one at T.J. Maxx ... for $7.50.
  • As a true PA boy, K's favorite beer is Yuengling (which is brewed in PA, although they now have a second brewery in Tampa). Anyway, for a limited time, they're selling their Bock beer in stores. (Whether it's seasonal or a special beer, they don't always brew it.) We didn't know if we'd be able to find it down here, but K had been on the lookout. Today, I found some.
  • I got an email from another potential MeetUp friend!
  • I also got an email about a potential job. It's a web writing position. I've got a phone interview Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wheee! Sounds like an amazing day! Knock 'em dead on that phone interview, kiddo!

Mrs. Architect said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

To every one of those things!!! I got the VS coupon too! I have to remember to go redeem it!