Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two years, already?

Time flies when you get married, send your new husband off to war, work out the whole time he's gone, welcome him home, plan your "real" wedding, and then move across the country together to live with each other for the first time in your entire four-year relationship!

(Did we seriously do all that in two years?!)

It's been an unconventional first couple years, but I wouldn't trade them for the world. I'm stealing these words from a picture frame K and I bought together several months ago:

I love you not only for who you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.






















One of our very favorite pictures from the wedding, taken with our matchmakers, whose wedding we met at. (Thanks, CG!)

Lord, thank you for blessing me with such an amazing man who brings more love and laughter to my life than I ever could have imagined.

4 comments:

L said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

:) Congrats!

Mrs. Architect said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Yall are a FABULOUS couple!!

Liz said...

Congrats. Doesn't seem possible that it was two years ago already!