Thursday, April 19, 2007

Who needs clean clothes?

K and I woke up at 4 a.m. today to leave for our flight to Pennsylvania for his friend's wedding this weekend. We had an hour and a half layover in Atlanta, so we arrived in K's hometown at about 11:45 local time.

We headed for baggage claim to get our bags, and K's came out pretty quickly. No sign of mine, so we waited. And waited. And waited.

Seems that the person whose sole job it is to move bags from one plane to another isn't very good at it. What's funny is that K was more upset about it than I was. If my bag is in
Atlanta, it's in Atlanta.

The airline tells us the next flight from Atlanta gets in a little after 8. That means I should get my bag somewhere around 8:30. If the flight arrives without my bag, then I'll be angry. For now, there's only one thing I can really do.

Besides, I was thinking of buying a new pair of GAP jeans anyway.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shopping spreeeeeeee!

Hah. Just kidding - you've got a great attitude! Hope you get your bag!

Alyssa said...

Have a great vacation! I always love an oppertunity to shop!

a tall sassy gal said...

Man 90% of the time when I fly through Atlanta I lose my luggage there. But great exuse to shop!

Courtney said...

On a scale of 1 to 10... 1 being ehh, no biggie and 10 being OMG please kill me I cannot believe this is happening... I'd say losing my luggage is about a 14 in Courtney's world.

I don't deal especially well with some things.