Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Still catching up

I've slowly been working my way down in alphabetical order on all my blog reads. I think April 5 is the last day I read blogs, somehow. I still have so many things to catch up on myself that I'm forgetting!

For myself and for you, here's a quick list:
1) Dell. Problems in computer land. This is ongoing, so it'll come later.
2) Dress pictures. Still need to post those.
3) Mom fight. Not good. She's driving me nuts already about this whole wedding thing. My cell phone no longer contains her number.
4) Tagged. Karen and Liz both tagged me weeks ago, and I haven't forgotten! I'm going to dig back to find the post you left questions on, and dang it, I'm going to answer them. I still have to figure out what I'd grab first in a fire, though. That's a tough question, Karen!
5) Wedding post. I want to post about the things K and I have decided on and see what you all think. I'd also like to call for any advice you would have for us. That post will probably come after this weekend, since K and I are checking out a reception site. Save your advice for a few more days!
6) I could post about Pennsylvania. There were a couple funny things. They may wind up being combined with No. 5.

Hopefully I'll get all these down soon. I really feel like things are getting back to normal. They only thing that could mess that up is the 150-mile ride in two weeks. I'll be ramping up training (meaning I'll actually ride my bike), but hopefully that won't keep me to busy. And after the ride weekend, it's smooth sailing! Woohoo!

1 comment:

a tall sassy gal said...

There is so much I need to catch up on too and I just can't seem to figure out when I am going to be able to do that.