Thursday, May 03, 2007

It's a rough life ...

My day so far:
  • 9:15-ish -- Got free pair of cute new ballet shoes because they didn't fit my boss, who happens to wear the same size shoe as me (with a little wider feet).
  • 9:16-ish -- Accidentally knocked over coworker's beer can pyramid out of excitement about trying on new shoes. (Remember that "P!mp my cube" thing? She did a trailer trash theme.)
  • 12:00 -- Had frozen margaritas and Mexican food at work. It was catered. (And by the way, I passed on the Dos Equis keg in favor of the margaritas.)
  • 1:45 -- Got a pretty decent 15-minute massage in an awesome massage chair at work.
  • 2:05 -- Enjoyed a nice icee with a coworker.

Have I mentioned lately how much I'm loving my new job?

P.S. If it makes you feel better, I've worked late the last two nights, and today has involved some work as well. It's just nice to have a day like today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adopt me? And then you can do the "Bring Your Child To Work" Day thing.

a tall sassy gal said...

Now dont give me a hard time for goofing off at work or "working" from the house! hehehe

I love my job too!

California Girl said...

How fun! I love fun days with my CWs :) Totally makes you appreciate the people you work with.

Katrina said...

Nice! A place like that might even tempt me back into the workforce! ;)