Thursday, May 24, 2007

A little TMI, but too funny not to share

Several of my blog reads post little conversations they have that they think are particularly funny. K and I had one such conversation last night that I immediately wanted to record. It's a little scandalous, but it was funny. I decided you could handle it, though.

Consider that your warning, and know that the fact it took place on the phone makes it less scandalous -- to me, anyway.

(Additional disclaimer: This is K being goofy as we were getting off the phone. We are not one of Those Couples -- the "No, I love you more!" couples. This is K speaking after a day of flying and driving. This is K speaking while he's falling asleep.)

Me: I love you.
K: I love you too ... so much.
Me: Me, too.
K: So much it hurts.
Me: Well, that's not good.
K: In my pants.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! Visit that boy, stat!

a tall sassy gal said...

I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol. Sounds like something my husband would say. He's the king of inappropriate comments, most of them involving boobs.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to say that to my wife!

~Jef