Thursday, July 19, 2007

That's a lot of excitement in a 24-hour period

K got in last night, and we actually got to go to dinner on a Wednesday! We went to my favorite restaurant, Johnny Carinos, which I'd totally been craving. I got to have a bellini, which I absolutely love (Johnny Carinos makes 'em the best!), and some guy who works for the company was at the restaurant and bought everyone there a small bottle of wine (like a two-glass-sized bottle) since it was half-price bottle night. We talked and laughed so much during dinner that I was wondering if our server thought we were drunk (even after a bellini and a glass of wine, with the amount of food I ate, I don't think it was possible for me to get drunk!).

K's coming to my office today, and we'll go to lunch together. Tonight, I think we're going to work out together at my gym. I'm excited about getting to do those normal, everyday things with K. We don't get to do that very often.

And just after midnight, we're picking up my brother from the airport. Not very many people know he's coming in (I think it's just my dad, K and my dad's girlfriend who know), so he's surprising most everyone. To keep from ruining the surprise, K and I will drive to OK to meet my dad halfway so my brother can be home Friday morning. It's gonna be a long night!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That is a lot of excitment! Have a good lunch with K today!!!

Anonymous said...

I envy you and being able to do the "normal" things with K. It's tough with the boy lives out of town. I don't even get to see Jeff again until next weekend and the waiting is killing me!

Enjoy lunch today!

s said...

it's the simple things. i hope you guys enjoy your normal time together. i probably missed this, but whats the plan after the wedding, are you going to move?