Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Braggin' on the hubs

K called me yesterday afternoon. He's doing really well, and he's finally been able to catch up on sleep in the last couple days. He stays really busy there, as you can imagine.

When I heard from him last week, he was very vague about what he was doing. He told me he was planning a mis.sion, and if things went well, it would be "really, really good."

Well, when he called yesterday, he told me the mis.sion went great. And when he told me the results of the mis.sion, I was really surprised. I had no idea what he was doing was so big. What came out of the plans my husband made is something big enough to be reported on the news.

I don't know if I can share it on here, but I had to brag about him. He makes me so proud!

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Bravo, K! Thank you for all your hard work and service.

s said...

go k!

L said...

Awesome!! Thank you K!

Anonymous said...

you both... are amazing! I can't imagine a life like that. You are BOTH heroes. I'm a mom mom of 4 young boys, and I pray they all have courage like that!

Best wished! Tell your hubby... he has his own personal fan club!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! so glad to know kevin is successful. kevin is a true hero! Love you! -cynthia