Sunday, January 13, 2008

Out of the blue

I got a completely random text message today: "I luv and miss u very much."

No name had registered on my phone with the message, and I didn't recognize the phone number. I had no idea who it was from.

Could someone have accidentally sent me that message? Surely not. You don't accidentally send a message like that to the wrong person.

Just as I went to scroll through my entire contact list to figure out who would have sent me that message, a light bulb went off in my brain.

It was from my mother.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's interesting. But I would still keep my guard up.

~Jef

s said...

that is random, have you guys spoken since the wedding?

Anonymous said...

That's interesting. How do you think you'll go from here?

Anonymous said...

Listen to your heart.