Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Maybe it's just me ...

although I'd like to think I could steer the direction of a football game by just changing my shoes.

Teams I wanted to win:
Oklahoma (duh)
Kansas
Hawaii
Ohio State

Teams I SO wanted to lose:
USC (How hard is it to recruit high school seniors to go to school in southern California? Seriously!)
Georgia (Childish reason: K's ex-fiance is a fan)
LSU (I loathe everything about them -- especially Le.s M!les)
West Virginia (so we could win!)

Teams that won (all except Kansas were pretty big wins):
Kansas
USC
Georgia
LSU
West Virginia

(Hey, at least one of my teams won!)

3 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

Ah, my Dad LOVES USC. So much so my sister actually thought he went to college there until a few months ago.

s said...

i'm so anti USC it's not even funny and for such a childish reason i'm embarrassed to share. i really liked kansas and i'm glad they won.

a tall sassy gal said...

no auburn? boo! hehe