Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Something to look forward to

I'm working late again tonight. Ick.

I heard from K the other day, and he's doing well. He told me they recently got to choose when they want to come home for R&R later this year. K will come home in September. I'm really excited to know when he'll be here because it really gives me something to look forward to and a shorter countdown! Plus, if he's home in September, he'll probably be here for our anniversary.

Here's hoping all these busy days go by quickly so September gets here fast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know he sounds like a really thoughtful guy.

~Jef

Katrina said...

That's wonderful! Hurry, September!

Anonymous said...

that's so nice that you'll be able to spend your anniversary together. i can't imagine being without my husband for as long as you'll be without yours.

s said...

aww, that is something to look forward too!