Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

My copy of whatever calendar the rest of the blog world seems to have must have gotten lost in the mail. I never know it's NaBloPoMo until a few days into November, when I'm catching up on reading other's blogs and they're talking about doing it. BlogHer? I had never even heard of it until I read someone else's blog about how excited she was to have gotten a ticket. And I never know when Delurking Day is.

What's funny is I had thought a couple weeks ago about asking my lurkers to give me a quick hello in the comment section. Then, this weekend (once again when I was catching up on reading), I learned that I had missed it (it was last Thursday)!

So since most of you stumble upon my blog on Wednesdays, today is MY Delurking Day. Those of you who found yourselves here because you were looking for an Afghan!stan map (my gosh, there are lots of you!), OU/t.exas pictures, a d!sgustng wedding dress or because your masseuse moved the blanket a little too much, feel free to say hello.

And for the person who found me by googling "I hate Pens@cola," for the record, I think it's lovely.

10 comments:

Pink Sun Drops said...

LOL. This is great! Happy brilliant's delurking day : ) !

Anonymous said...

I've been lurking on your blog for a few weeks now and I love reading it! Feel free to stop by my blog anytime and leave a comment.

Anonymous said...

I've been loitering for a number of months.

~Jef

Paige said...

I have commented a few times but mostly I just drop in for a good read. Love you blog though!

Anonymous said...

i've commented a few times. i love reading your blog. feel free to check out mine if you want. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Boomer Sooner!

Anonymous said...

I'm here!!!

Unknown said...

I'm your stalker! I mean, reader. Devout reader :) xoxo

Courtney said...

I'm not a lurker... but I still wanted to say hi... I've missed you since I grounded myself from blogging!

Anonymous said...

Not quite a lurker, but awfully close. Love the blog! :)