Monday, April 26, 2010

Pardon my French; this was a big day for me!

Our big run was on Saturday, and I'm happy to report my knees held up just fine! My shiny new knee brace was amazing, and I'm going to try to get one for my right knee too.

K and I had wanted to complete the 10K in a 10-min-mile pace. We actually managed quicker than a 9-min-mile pace! Score!

Isn't my new brace (the black one) hardcore?! 
(I'd have adjusted my running belt if I had known it would look like a fanny pack in this picture. Without that pack, this picture wouldn't have been possible.)



My MRI appointment is set for next week, so hopefully soon I'll know more about what's going on with my knees. It was a huge relief, though, to have no pain or swelling after last weekend -- especially since I was hardly following the doctor's orders of returning to running slowly and gently.

As if that's not enough, I found out in our kickball newsletter today that I was named co-MVP of last week's game.

I'm on a roll, bitches!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woooooohooo! Superjock!