Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas at my place

I promised I'd post pictures of my Christmas decor at my apartment. Pretty festive for just starting off, I think. :)















My lovely tree, which is mainly OU ornaments, but a few having to three are ornaments for K (one's the patriotic guy in the middle; another is a guy in the green Class A uniform that my mom sent me this year; the third is from a military ball K and I went to last year.)
The OU Christmas decoration I got from my mom for Christmas last year.
The two angels I got for Christmas from a friend. I wish they didn't match the picture frames beside them so well, but that's okay.
And my other K-inspired decor:
This little guy's supposed to be an ornament, but he's a little big for the tree I have right now.
The Army nutcracker I found at Wal-Mart. I love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! You're so cute & festive! And don't worry, as yall grow older and move to another place your angels may not be beside the matching ornament. :)

Katrina said...

That's great! I love the decorations, and your sweet little tree!

That army nutcracker is awesome! My sister collects nutcrackers, and she'd adore it!

Pink Sun Drops said...

So cute you are! Merry Christmas!!