Tuesday, December 26, 2006

He's totally hinting

(and I'm totally blogging tons of little blurbs today ...)

K just called me to tell me he just bought his new truck. He's going to pick it up later tonight. He's pretty excited. I congratulated him and told him I couldn't wait to see it.

"Yeah, one priority down, one to go," he said.

"Really? What's the other one?" I asked.

"I'm sorry ... you're breaking up," K abruptly replied -- and very clearly, I might add, since he was still in the same place he'd called me from, and we'd been talking for about 3 minutes with an interrupted signal and a total lack of any static whatsoever.

4 comments:

a tall sassy gal said...

VERY EXCITING....B is hinting too. Yay! I will be blogging when I get back to Dallas.

Liz said...

WOW! Such an exciting time. Keep us posted!!!

Alyssa said...

yeah! When is he going to pop the big question? I want details! Well not ALL the details!

s said...

soon enough :)