Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I hope I'm wrong ...

So I was just sitting here watching Project Runway with ER and Emily at my apartment, when all of a sudden I got this really odd, antsy feeling like I either forgot something important or like something bad happened. The first thing I thought of was K.

I looked at the clock -- 9:50 p.m. That means it's 7:20 a.m. in Afghanistan. Then I looked at my computer. Right then, my screensaver, which is my pictures in random order, came on. This is the picture that came up first:









(I took this picture when K was at my apartment. He was being silly and stood up on my bed, and he managed to clock himself on my ceiling fan. I took this so he could see what the sore looked like. When I loaded several pictures, I forgot it was on there and forgot to delete it.)

Hopefully K calls me tonight. I just want to hear him say everything is fine.

*******************
UPDATE: My bad feeling went away. My mom used to always do that to me in high school. Who am I kidding -- she still does it. Just less often.

I still e-mailed K to call me tonight if he can. It definitely won't hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw. I have such a hard time distinguishing those feelings! If it's just me freaking out or if I need to pay attention to it. I'm sure he's fine. It's probably good you realize it comes from your Mom doing the same thing.