Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I saw rain! In August!

I'm back from Florida! We had a really good time. It was K and me, two of K's buddies and their wives. We got there late Friday night, and it was pouring and thundering like crazy! Luckily, Saturday was clear and nice. We slept in that morning and spent the whole afternoon on the beach. We all got a little sunburned, but not too bad.

We left yesterday afternoon and stopped off in Missouri for this air boat ride/swamp & alligator tour thing. It was really neat. We didn't get back to K's until about midnight last night. I had to be at work today at 1:30, so I had to get up and leave at 8:30. I got pulled over on this really crappy road that everyone speeds on. I got a ticket. Bummer.

Anyway, I just got back from the gym, and I'm exhausted, so I'll post more tomorrow -- including pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yippee! Glad you had fun... can't wait to see pics!