Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Pensacola pictures!




The refrigerator in our condo. We might starve, but we won't go thirsty! :)















K and me on the beach, and me with straight hair!











Can you tell what is in this picture?












It's a cute little sand crab!











Us drinking Irish Wakes at McGuire's. (My hair's back to normal)









McGuire's has dollar bills ALL over the place. I snapped this really quick as we were leaving, so it's not a good example. See the bottom of the picture? That's pretty much how it is.






By the way, if you ever go to McGuire's in Pensacola, don't let the bathroom doors fool you! (Look closely ...)






K holding a baby alligator at a random alligator farm in Mississippi.












Eek!! (See the gator to the left under the tree?!)











Evidently alligators like marshmallows ...

3 comments:

s said...

oh man the fridge alone goes to show that you guys had an awesome vacation. love the straight hair and a big plus one for dallas on the good haircut. i'm glad you had a great vacation. loved the pictures.

Courtney said...

Love the pics... and I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO wish I had your hair. I hate you I hate you I hate you. In fact girls with fine, limp, hair EVERYWHERE hate you. Just thought you should know. :)

I had a dream last night that ALL of my friends (even my girl friends) enlisted in the army and were shipping out to Iraq ASAP. I was so upset. Was so strange! I think your blog is affecting me.

Anonymous said...

wow look at you and that straight hair!! Ms. Gorgeous :) Glad you liked hubby's comment - he's a goofball :) .