Monday, August 21, 2006

Peace with ya'll

I went to church with ER today. She's Lutheran, so they do the whole, "Peace with you" thing we Baptists don't do (We just say, "Hi! How are you? Good to se you!"). ER's church is really awesome, and the pastor who gave the sermon today is younger and really cool. During that part, he said "Peace with ya'll." It was awesome. I love the South!

After church, I went to dinner with ER and her family, who is pretty much my Texas family. Then, ER and I went shopping. We went to the Nine West outlet and each got a pair of heels (buy one, get one half off!). I got a new watch at the Fossil store since the battery died on my old one, and it was time to get a new one anyway, since it was getting pretty old.

I came home and hung out with Noodle for a bit, then went to the gym to work out with Jeremy. ER and I decided we're hooking up him and Emily next weekend, so I'm really excited about that. We had a good work out. We worked our back and legs. Guess I won't be wearing my new heels for a few days ... :)

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I do love me a good shoe sale! I miss hearing southern accents, too--whenever we get a visitor from lands south, I just soak up every word!