Friday, January 12, 2007

Way to go, little bro!

My brother just called me to tell me that he was leaving a very good job interview. It went so well that he got the job! So he'll be starting work on Monday ...

FOR RICHARD PETTY!!!

I'm so excited for him!

He only moved to North Carolina to pursue NASCAR in July. He worked a couple odd jobs through the summer, then moved to the area where he is now in September. He started school at a NASCAR school in October and graduated the last week of December. Now, he's working for one of the biggest names in NASCAR!

At this rate, he's going to be a NASCAR superstar in about a year! :) (And I'm SO gonna be his manager!) I am so unbelievably proud of him right now!

2 comments:

L said...

How cool! I love watching people's dreams come true. Can't wait for your "dream" to come true, too :)

Anonymous said...

That is too cool. What is going to be doing for Mr. Petty?