Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wishing on stars

I just realized that last night, I had a dream that I saw tons of shooting stars. What's weird is I was in Dallas. You can't see stars in Dallas -- you see planes!

There were five or six in a row at at time, and it happened two times. They were really bright, and some of them streaked all the way across the sky before disappearing. I decided there was a meteor shower or something, and I'd just managed to not hear about it.

Obviously, I made a wish on the stars. If you've read my blog for any period of time at all, then you know what I wished for, but I won't say it on here because -- hello?! -- anyone who saw Cinderella knows that totally ruins your wish.

All I have to say is that I hope wishes made on shooting stars in dreams count equally as wishes on real shooting stars when you're awake. (That would be a lot of points on my side!)

P.S. How pathetic is it that I've resorted to wishing on stars IN DREAMS for what I want to happen?!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Aww - I think it's cute - not pathetic. :)

Oh and choose your own adventure books? THE BEST!!!!!

a tall sassy gal said...

I love it....say a few wishes for me too!

Liz said...

If I see a shooting star, I will make your wish for you!!