Friday, August 17, 2007

Day of celebration

I came to work today to find my cubicle decorated with a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner and lots of balloons. There are red and white streamers (closest they had to OU colors!), and even some a bouquet with lots of yellow flowers. Next to the flowers is a big bowl of fresh pineapple. Yay!

My co-workers know me so well.

We're all going to lunch today, and I'm assured there's more to come throughout the day. Should be a fun one -- and incredibly busy, too.

After work, 10 of us girls are going out for dinner at a restaurant that has an amazing birthday dessert. I'm pumped for that. Afterward, it's fun times at my favorite bar! Expect pictures soon.

Tomorrow morning, I'm working from home on a project, which means I'll get comp time. I'm totally okay with that! Tomorrow afternoon, I get to meet my possible puppy! I'm so excited!

It's gonna be a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oddly, I looked at my calendar this morning and thought to myself, "Today should be somebody's birthday."

And hey! It's yours! Thank you for obliging me.

A very happy birthday to you.

Unknown said...

happy happy happy birthday!!!!!!!

s said...

happyyyyy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!