Friday, August 31, 2007

Can I go home already?

Being the Friday before a holiday weekend, it's really slow at work today! K is coming down tonight, so it'll be the first time I've seen him since early August. I'm excited. Plus, football season starts tomorrow! In case you're not as excited as I am, click here. Trust me, you'll love it!

Tomorrow morning, K and I will go pick up Piper for good. I'll have a puppy for real! I'm anxious for K to meet her. I know he's going to love her.

Last night after I worked out, I went grocery shopping so I wouldn't have to worry about it tonight. I went to buy some dog food for Piper, and I found the cutest little dog bowl for her! I had planned on waiting to buy all those things with K once he's in, but I couldn't live without it. It's too cute! (I'll post a picture later.)

I guess my boss read my mind, because she's telling us to go home now. Yay!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

79???

Holy Moly!!!

:)

Yay Football!

s said...

Yay for the new pup. Hope you had a fantastic reunion weekend.