Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My 24th, in pictures

The pretty flowers my co-workers got me.
















Mimosas at work! I love my job!

















The yummy birthday cake from Humperd!nk's.
















ER and me at the beginning of the night.
















Tequila!
















Sooner girls, reunited! We had some awesome girls' nights out in college!
















Some friends from work
















My friends know all too well how much I love "Bohemian Rhapsody" -- especially when I've had drinks. They requested it especially for me. You know I sang along (and did my little motions)!
















WK and me trying to recreate a really bad picture we took once. (Yes, WK came. And she was the only one there who didn't know I'm getting married in just over a month. She got mad when she found out. Oops.)
















I got called up on stage since it was my birthday. I decided it was the perfect opportunity for a spontaneous OU pep rally. The poor girl next to me is a longhorn fan. That's why I'm giving her the look of pity. Someone has to tell her where it's at.
















"Y-M-C-A!"
















The pianists had the guy celebrating his 21st birthday come to the middle of the stage. They had us do whatever he did. Good times.
















ER's sister and I were really excited about something.
















End of the night! A group of exhausted, danced-out girls.

5 comments:

Stacey Brandow said...

Happy Birthday!! Wow 24...I wish! ;)

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday!!! (Belated - sory)

Katrina said...

Happy B-day! Looks like you had a blast! Good girlfriends are worth their weight in gold.

Anonymous said...

I love where you work, too! The flowers! The mimosas! I am green with envy over here.

a tall sassy gal said...

Oh looks like so much fun!