Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm in Oklahoma this weekend. Today, I'm at my mom's house with her husband and his three daughters. I got here last night at about 8:45. I'm going to miss the gym while I'm here, and since K will be home A WEEK FROM TODAY, I brought some dinky 5 pound free weights I bought before I started going to the gym. I figure 5 pounds is better than nothing. I really want to go to Wal-Mart to buy an exercise ball to do crunches on. I may wind up doing that this weekend.

I'm going to go running, too. I bought a knee brace to be on the safe side. I think one of my stepsisters is going to come with me. I'm anxious to see how I'll do -- really running is a lot different than running on an elliptical!

Tomorrow morning, we're all getting up early to hit the specials and go shopping. Should be fun!

Happy turkey day!

2 comments:

a tall sassy gal said...

Hitting the early specials tomorrow too. That is the only day of the year that I really really love shopping. It is so much fun and I can usually get all my Christmas gifts for people. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I cooked the whole meal with exception of the turkey myself. I am exhausted!

chirky said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

K is going to be home this Thursday? I almost feel like throwing a party! GAH. I bet you CAN'T WAIT.