Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dear Santa,

I realize it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I thought since my mom asked me already what I wanted for Christmas, I'd let you know early, too.
  • A football. Not a rubbery Nerf "football," but a real, regulation-sized, pigskin football. Not anything fancy or leather. After all, I am going to just toss it around. But if I have my own, I won't have to borrow one anymore. I can throw a spiral from time to time. Just think how good I'd be if I really had my own ball!
  • My desk. I already have it picked out, and it's not even expensive. I can just think of plenty of other places $100 could be used. Like my credit card bill.
  • Some good running shoes. My tennis shoes are about ready for retirement. I'd like to try running outside again (and I promise to do my knee exercises this time).
  • A black or dark gray coat. It needs to be something I can wear to work.

Since K's coming back next week, that's about all I need to make my life complete. Wait -- I should be more specific: That's all I need from Santa to make my life complete. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho Ho Ho! I think I can handle all that little girl! Need to stop in Oregon for the shoes though. Don't know about the football though. I mean I hate that Wal Mart crap and the Mrs. won't go for me anymore. She can't stand the immigrants or the hasle of the reindeer pooping in the parking lot.

Santa

a tall sassy gal said...

Great list....I just sent my mom mine.

Phats said...

A football that's AWESOME!!

Boomer Sooner goes down to Purdue Pete today, of course I ahd to rub it in. We beat ya out in Maui in the invite, great game though,

Alyssa said...

Yeah I am so excited for you that K is coming home! You must be so excited. It seemed like the time went fast....well for me anyway:)