Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pictures

Why I'm probably going to have to get rid of Noodle (and just in case you thought I was exaggerating that he was ruining my carpet):





















(side view)





















NASCAR!!! I can't wait until someday my brother is driving one of these.


















Soldiers from Fort Hood with the flag for the Star Spangled Banner.










The tow truck from Cars!












The cars lining up to start the race.








Stay tuned for more Sunday!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh how annoying (the noodle thing).

Does he have a scratching post? Is it tall enough for him? Have you tried spraying the carpet with no scratch spray? Also Tin foil helps, as does double sided tape. Cats hate it. Just a thought.

my life is brilliant said...

He does have a scratching post. And one of those cardboard scratcher things you put catnip in.

I hadn't heard about tin foil. I looked briefly for double-sided tape at Wal-Mart, but I only looked to see if they had some on the pet aisle. My hands were too full to trek around to find it elsewhere. Might have to pick that search up again. Thanks for the tip!