Wednesday, November 29, 2006

He's home! He's home! He's home!

You'll be happy to know that the most wonderful person in my world is now here on U.S. soil. In fact, he happens to be in the same apartment as me. I'll blog more about the whole thing later, but I thought maybe this picture would get you by until then.

I feel it's necessary for you to know that my posture isn't as bad as it appears in this picture. I was excited to see him, so I was leaning into him. You try being away from your significant other for four months and see if you don't find yourself doing the same thing.















Especially when he looks this good in uniform. :)

5 comments:

L said...

you guys are SO cute! i can see how you can look past the receding hairline ;) have a wonderful time with him!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Y'all are adorable. Welcome home K! Enjoy your weekend together! (And stay warm)

s said...

yay!! so exciting. i hope you are having the most wonderful time.

Alyssa said...

Yeah I am so happy for you! Isn't that reuniting part great?! Almost makes it all worht while....almost!

Pink Sun Drops said...

What a sweet picture! I love how the smiles on your faces go from ear to ear!