Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Klutzy kind of day...

This morning, I stood up from my chair and went to leave my office. Somehow, I managed to get the right, pointed toe of my favorite black heels caught on the bottom of the left leg of my black pants (and they're not even cuffed!). I stumbled into a shelf in my office, which allowed me to catch myself.

Then, just before lunch, I was walking down the stairs to get a Coke from the first-floor machine (Why not get some exercise?). A man came into the stairwell behind me when I was on the third floor, so I picked up my pace so he wouldn't hate me for walking slowly, since I hate getting stuck behind the slow person on the stairs (I'm a pretty fast walker and stair climber/descender, but you try it in heels!). Somehow, on the stairs, I managed to get my left heel caught in the bottom of the right leg of my pants. God knows I don't own a pair of pants that's too long, so that's not it!

And just a few minutes ago, as I went to leave my office to go to the restroom, I managed to bang the outside of my left heel on my desk. I have no idea how it happened.

Clearly, I am dangerous to myself and other people today, since even putting one foot in front of the other has proved three times thus far to be a challenging feat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three times, whew. Hope that means it didn't happen again! I am horrible with heels I don't know how people do it at all.

Unknown said...

lol! I've done that before. Have you ever caught your super sharp heel on the bottom of your pants and torn them? Because I've totally done that too. :)