Saturday, April 29, 2006

Productive Saturday

My Saturday has gone great so far. I've gotten two things accomplished on my to-do list as of right now: 1) Sleep late (11:30!), 2) Clean apartment. I even straightened up my closet. It looks awesome.

Now for the day, I have a few errands to run, including taking back my duplicate shirt I bought the other day from GAP. Maybe they'll have it in another cute color. :) I also have to go to Linens N Things to get K's cousin's wedding present. There's not one anywhere near where K lives.

On with the productivity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love productive days and sleeping late!

Katrina said...

Next Saturday get really productive and do item #1 twice. With any luck, you'll wake up way too late to do item #2 and have to kick back with a good book instead. :)