Tuesday, April 04, 2006

In the stars?

Okay, so I don't really believe in this stuff, but it's fun to read it sometimes, and it's definitely fun to twist them into what you want.

For example, here are two of K's horoscopes from last week:
"It's possible you'll experience a bit of buyer's remorse. This is only natural. You've chosen well, so stop worrying."
"Push to get the shopping done and all the arrangements made. The sooner this is done, the sooner you'll get on to other things."

And my fortune cookie from a trip to Pei Wei last Saturday with K:
"Be prepared to receive something special."

I'm ready!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope k's reading this. sometimes boys are clueless and need hints.

very, very, obvious hints.

my life is brilliant said...

hahaha... K is definitely not reading this! He knows about the blog, and it drives him nuts that I won't tell him where it is. If we get engaged *ahem* when we get engaged (I hope), I'll think about letting him read it. :)