Monday, June 25, 2007

Pretty lazy lately

The last couple days have been pretty lazy. I got up yesterday morning and went to church with ER. After, we went to lunch with her grandmother and aunt. I was able to find something soft at Macaroni Grill that I could chew with just my front teeth. It was a nice break from potatoes and pudding.

After lunch, I came home and vegged out. I didn't really feel like doing anything, but ER is about to go to Ch!na for a month. She called to see if I wanted to meet her and another friend at the mall, so I went. We were only out for a couple hours, so it wasn't bad. I managed to not spend any money too, which was good.

I wasn't really in pain yesterday, but I was a little uncomfortable. My ears hurt a little bit, and my temples were throbbing. I just wasn't feeling like myself. I didn't feel like talking much, and I just wanted to lie on my couch at home. At the same time, it was good to get out of my apartment for a bit.

I went to bed early last night -- around 10. I woke up at 3 a.m. feeling like I was going to be sick. Luckily, after lying there for a while the feeling went away, but I felt sick again when I woke up to get ready for work this morning. I sat on the floor in my bathroom for a while thinking I'd get sick. I was ready to get it over with so I'd feel better, but on the other hand, I was worried it might mess up my stitches. That wouldn't be good.

I wound up being okay. Once I got to work, I started drinking water and the feeling went away. I went to lunch with a friend of mine who started interning at my work today. I was able to get around my craving for pizza by eating a pizza sandwich. It was almost as good.

I still wasn't feeling quite like myself this morning, but all in all, this hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. And a few days of discomfort is definitely worth not having to deal with the pain of my wisdom teeth coming in again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better.

~Jef

California Girl said...

Oh no! Wisdom teeth! I've never had mine removed but I know from others how terrible it can be. I hope you are feeling better soon!

a tall sassy gal said...

Been wondering about...see I told you it wasn't that bad at all. Glad you are ok!