Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ya'll are awesome!

Thanks for the kind words after my last post. They really did help.

And today was better overall. My checkup at the oral surgeon's went well. They even trimmed most of the stitches that are still left, so there's less poking into my gums now. I still have headaches and ear aches, but nothing a couple Advils can't handle.

We had a work lunch today, so we all went out to a Mexican restaurant. I ate more food at lunch today than I've had in at least an entire day's time since my surgery. I ate two enchiladas, half of a soft taco, most of my beans and a little of my rice. Yesterday, I only ate a hot pocket, a Jello pudding cup and some Easy Mac. I also ate a little bit of ice cream, but it was light anyway, so it doesn't even count. :)

I now have to squirt water with a little syringe-like thing into the back of my mouth after everything I eat, but it hasn't been bad so far. I actually started feeling more like myself again today -- meaning perkier -- which was nice.

So was the lack of drama in my inbox!

No comments: