Friday, June 23, 2006

Busted!

K totally found my blog. Whoops. He'd actually looked for it a couple times. He knew about GFF's blog because he'd seen me reading it once or twice. I figured he'd check it, look for comments that read like something I'd say or a name that would be something I would have and find it that way. Nope.

I blogged a couple days ago from his computer. I thought I was being smart because I deleted the history. But his stupid drop-down menu on his computer remembered it. I figured I was fine because I only went to the page once. My bad.

Oh, well. He already knows pretty much everything that's on here, anyway. I just put more details sometimes on here. He originally told me that he'd leave a comment on my blog when he found it, but he didn't. He says that he's not going to read it because "it's like a diary or something that you share with 20 million people, or everyone else but me. But that's OK. Whatever." lol

I don't know that I believe him, though. Curiousity can get you sometimes. Heck, I'd cave if I were him!

1 comment:

s said...

ok so i want to add you and gff from florida to my myspace.. is that weird? ha. i sent gff an email with my information. do you have an email that i could email you at?