Thursday, June 08, 2006

I tried ... sort of

The Dallas Mavericks are in the NBA finals for the first time in the history of the team. Everyone in Dallas really seems to be excited. I went to dinner with ER and Emily at a bar where we could watch the game. I even turned on the TV when I got home in the second half to watch it. But I can't concentrate. It's basketball. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just a football girl. A college football girl. So pretty much January through August is a giant off season for me until the real sport starts back up.

I like basketball from time to time, and baseball games are really fun to go to, but football is definitely my sport. Sorry, Dallas. (But congrats for winning game 1 -- really!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude - at least you tried. I didn't even go that far.