Thursday, June 15, 2006

More rants on the boss

Dear Boss,

You are making it very hard for me to like my job. Did you know you make me feel taken advantage of? You add more to my workload to the point that I have no idea what you're doing. What do you do all day?

I know it's hard to walk across the office to pass out papers, but it's good exercise, and it's nice to get out of your office from time to time. Especially since you keep it so cold in there. You wonder how I can eat pizza three times a week and still say skinny. I think it's from all the moving around the office I do for my purposes and for yours. You should try it.

And just once a month, even, if you could give me some sort of praise for something -- anything work-related -- that would be great. That's really all the fuel I need.

Please, when I step into your office to ask you a question, stop ignoring me and stop blogging long enough to let me ask you my quick question. After all, I'm doing a lot these days. You should know.

And for the love of God, when you leave my office, please close my door again. It's not heavy.

Sincerely,
Your disgruntled employee (who is not your secretary)

No comments: