Thursday, June 22, 2006

Freakin' floppin' flippin' A!!!

I was caught up -- and ahead! -- at work, so I decided to check my e-mail. I had two new MySpace messages and a new comment! Clearly, it was of utter importance that I check them immediately, so I did. And then I looked at a couple of my friends' profiles.

I was looking at Kristin's and saw CM in her top eight! (reek, reek, reek!). Dang it! I didn't want to join MySpace in the first place because CM was on there. Kristin told me CM had deleted her profile, and she had. But she came back! Why do they always come back?!

And why can't I just get over the fact that she's a part of K's past? His past -- as in, not the present and probably not the future. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!

I guess I got bad karma from checking my e-mail and MySpace at work. I'll never do it again. For the next 15 minutes.

1 comment:

s said...

it's ok becuase remember- he's with you now and not her. she's an ex for a very good reason.