Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Good thing we didn't go with Jewel ...

K and I took Noodle to the vet today. We found out lots of things: Noodle is about 4 or 5 years old; has a strong heart and healthy lungs; is a very patient, well-behaved cat (the vet said so!); aaaaaaaaaaand she's a dude. :)

A nutered dude.

When the vet said that, K and I started laughing so hard! K was like, "I knew we should have named him Juggernaut!" The vet left us in the room for a second to get some paperwork or something, and K started singing, "He's a manly maaaan ..." The vet and the other people working there totally heard him. lol He's a dork. :)

So for now Noodle's name is still Noodle. It's a good unisex name. I'm just glad the collar and pillow we had already bought are blue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laughing my arse off over here!!