Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I thought this might be fun ...

I was thinking about all the more-about-me surveys that I've seen on people's blogs, and I thought it might be fun to do a little switcheroo. :)

If you do decide to post your answers, feel free to do it anonymously if you'd like.

1) What one post of mine do you remember most or what post has stuck with you or affected you for some reason?
2) Do you ever think about me in your personal life? If so, what reminds you of me?
3) What's one thing -- if any -- that you've learned from reading my blog?
4) Do you remember what was the topic of the first blog you read of mine?
5) Do you want Noodle?
6) What's one thing you want to know about me?
7) What do you think I do for a living? (if you know this already, please don't answer)
8) If we knew each other in real life, do you think we'd be friends?
9) Has reading my blog ever put you in a better mood?
10) What one piece of advice do you want to give me or do you think I should take to heart?

Thanks for filling this out if you do, and if you don't, thanks for just reading my blog. :) I thought it would be neat to see what you all had to say.

Seriously, though, if you want Noodle ...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm I typed in like a HUGE respone to this post FOREVER (ok like 2 dyas) ago and it's not here!!!!! Gah!