Thursday, October 05, 2006

Reasons today is/will be awesome

  • I got to work and checked my e-mail, and I had this awesome e-mail from K -- the perfect way to start my day.
  • It's Thursday.
  • It's Thursday of OU-tx week.
  • I'm wearing crimson for the 4th day in a row, and I pretty much plan on wearing it for the next four in a row too, no matter what the outcome of the game.
  • I redid my MySpace page last night to look as awesome as my blog. (Hey, ya gotta be festive!)
  • I found these awesomely bad (but great!) OU hip hop songs last night on MySpace. If you have a page, do a music search for Boomer Sooner. Click on the one that says "hip hop" for the genre. There are two songs -- "Sooner Bounce" and "Sooner Girl." Remember: I said they're awesomely BAD.
  • I ordered a blue Razor phone last night for $100. When I get it next week, I'm so returning this crap phone I paid $200 for because Tyson at Cingular said I can.
  • I'm having pizza and salad for lunch. For the second day in a row.
  • I'm having a good hair day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the background!!! (I never liked Texas) And I love your college football spirit!!! :)

p.s. good hair day? I'M SO JEALOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your background too. Too bad the game sucked. I am to the point where I don't mind if OU loses. I just hate it when they lose to ut. Bleh.

s said...

such a cute background.. i like the team spirit one too though.

Courtney said...

:( Sorry about Oklahoma's loss yesterday. :(

I was so excited to see them up in the 2nd quarter - I totally thought about you.