Friday, March 24, 2006

$*%#@!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!! It's 7:31, and I'm still at work!!! I figured I'd be out at 6:30. Seven at the latest. But not 7:31!!

Someone made a simple mistake, and now it's turned into this. I'm not mad at the guy, because no one realized that's what would happen, but it's going to make my night hell. I will be leaving straight from here to drive 5 hours to go to Louisiana. One of my coworkers asked me if I should just wait until tomorrow. So did K. But I'm not going to. If I'm falling asleep while I'm driving, I'm going to Louisiana tonight.

Work is work. It's not supposed to interfere with my weekend. And I'm not going to let it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please please please be safe. And just promise you'll pull over if you get tired! Just to take a short nap and keep driving. That or lots and lots of Red Bulls!

Unknown said...

Hey! Your background works now!! YAY!!