Friday, March 17, 2006

Okay, so I'm a huge dork, but...

I am so proud of myself! I don't really know HTML, so I'm really proud of myself for figuring out how to post links of awesome blogs and sites I've found. I think it's so great to be an independent girl, because I can be proud of myself for the lamest things.

For example, when I moved into my apartment last summer, I bought and assembled a shelf for my jeans in my closet. It was a fairly easy assembly, but it still required my toolbox! I also assembled a shower shelf to go over my shower head. And my friend Whitney was with me when I bought my coffee table and two end tables, and we totally put them together. Without boys! I hung my windchimes on my porch by myself (which was tougher than it sounds. Have you ever tried to put a hook in the ceiling? Especially when it's 100+ degrees out!).

So take that, HTML! I totally figured you out (part of you, anyway). :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Totally understand!!

I spent like a WHOLE week trying to teach myself HTML via trial and error to get my blog to look the way it does. It still loads sorta funny with some browswers but I am QUITE proud of it just the same.
:)

*Starts singing "All the women, who are independant, throw your hands up at me..."*