Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde kind of day

This morning got a little hectic around work today. While I won't go into details about what happened, I will say there was quite a ruckus on the street in front of where I work, and there was quite a buzz around the department for a while afterword. It was definitely crazy.

But since then, I've been surfing around on the Internet and looking for something to do. This morning was unusual and flew by, and this afternoon is so slow and routine. One thing about my job is that I can't really do mine until someone else has done his or her job and sent it to me to take it from there. And the ruckus this morning prevented my boss from getting his stuff done.

So here I sit and wait...

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I really have nothing to say, except that I love the word "ruckus".

"Brouhaha" is good, too.

And "hullabaloo".