Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Classic rock

I love classic rock, I have to say. But there are some songs and artists I just don't get the fascination with:
1. Pink Floyd
2. "Freebird," by Lynyrd Skynyrd
3. "Every Rose Has its Thorn," Poison
4. Ozzy Osbourne

On the other hand, I absolutely love these:
1. Aerosmith
2. AC/DC
3. Guns N' Roses
4. Def Leppard
5. "Carry On My Wayward Son," Kansas
6. "Are You Gonna Go My Way," Lenny Kravitz
7. ZZTop

And then there are the Rolling Stones, who I'm not a huge fan of, but I can at least understand how people are fascinated with them.

All of this came to mind today as I was listening to my favorite classic rock station at work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the same ones you do- plus I love the stones. I am SUCH a dork for Def Leppard (did I spell that right?) and AC/DC. And Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Carry on My Wayward Son, I get carried away with it.