Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hump day!!!

Last night was great having dinner with the girls. I needed it! At work yesterday, I was caught up and at a standstill at about 4:30-ish. Everything I had left to do on my to-do list was dependent upon someone else doing something first. Which was kinda frustrating, since at least one thing -- which was a huge task -- had been put off by the person I needed to be working on it.

But that's a different story. :) So I met ER and her roommate, Emily, for drinks and Mexican food. My swirl margarita was perfect, and so were my cheese enchiladas (no onions!). We had great girl talk -- and plenty to talk about -- so it was a nice end to the day. Very laid back and fun. I got home and was too full to go to the gym or do much of anything, so I finally made myself get up and do laundry, shower and get to bed.

And now it's Wednesday. The other girl in our department whose job is similar to mine is on vacation this week, so I'm being both her and me. It's making for a busy week with lots of hours, but it'll be nice to get the paycheck.

I am listening to my classic rock station, and U2's "Where the Streets Have No Name" is playing, and I know that even though it'll be a hectic one, today will be a great day because:
1) It's Wednesday, which means in less than an hour, I'll have survived half of this hectic week.
2) I get to see K the day after tomorrow.
3) There's a great song playing on the radio!
4) I'm ahead (for right now) ...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

!! So I just found your "old" comment !! So clever! :)

Thanks.

And I really should work on getting an email link set up...