Thursday, March 30, 2006

Woman on the move!

K called me this morning because he's planning on going home for Easter and is going to buy his plane tickets today. He wanted to know if I wanted to go with him. His family lives up in Pennsylvania, and I met them over New Year's. I'm going to PA with him in May for his cousin's wedding. But his high school/college best friend, who I didn't get to meet over New Year's, will probably be in for Easter, and I'd get to spend more time with his parents, who were both sick when I was there for New Year's.

Of course I wanted to go with him for Easter, but I didn't want him to be spending so much money for me to go with him then and again a few weeks later. So I asked him which one he'd rather have me come up for. He said the wedding. But that was when he told me Al (hs/college best friend) would probably be there for Easter, and when he told me that was when I'd probably get to spend the most time with his family. Dang it! So I debated for a while on what to do. Finally, I agreed that if he'd let me pay for part of it, I'll go with him for both.

So it looks like I'll be going to Pennsylvania twice in less than one month!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

My last boyfriend was from Michigan... between weddings and graduations and stuff I went there 6 times in less than 1 year. It was nuts.

Strangely enough... Kyle is also from Michigan... like 2 towns away from my last boyfriend. I must have a fetish.

Anonymous said...

That'll be nice to have a lot of face time with his family. And how nice of him to want to pay for it all!