Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Fun weekend comin' up!

This Friday is one year to the day that K and I met. We're celebrating it as our anniversary. It's hard to decide when that actually is because we met the weekend of CG and Joe's wedding, and we didn't get to see each other again until July 2. July 4 is the day we really fell in love, but we talked on the phone two and three hours a day through June. We just didn't get to see each other. I'm sure we'll celebrate somehow as well on July 4.

But we're going to San Antonio this weekend. I'm excited because I haven't been since I was in the fifth grade. We're going to the Riverwalk and to Sea World (K's never been). Luckily, K has Friday and Monday off. He's going to sleep in Friday and drive here that day. He'll get home around the time I do, and we'll go grab dinner and go see X-Men III. I'm excited!

We'll get up Saturday, drive to San Antonio and spend the weekend there. We'll come back on Monday.

I can't decide if I should get K a gift. I want to, but I'm not sure what to get him. I originally wanted to make him a scrapbook of us, but I didn't plan enough in advance to do that. Things have been so hectic! I think I'll do that for the Fourth of July.

Which still doesn't help me for this weekend ...

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww... a year!!! :) YAY!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! Yay!

Now you know you are going to be travelling through my part of town right? So you know what that means right?? Yes, if you decide you need to stop in Austin for lunch (or breakfast) YOU NEED TO CALL ME. 35 runs right by our house - practically. I can meet you out there and you can be on your way. There's tons of yummy places along the way. Not least of all Chipotle - I think there's one along there. Any way... email to follow :)

s said...

very exciting one year with a romantic trip. i can't wait to hear all about it.

Katrina said...

Happy one year! I think you should celebrate ALL of those dates as anniversaries, and keep the special memories coming!